- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AAS)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Servant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
- Bachelor's and master's level Business programs are available online and on campus.
- Courses are designed to teach practical business solutions, with a career-focused curriculum.
- Students can study in areas such as business, applied management, and business administration.
- Experienced professionals equip students with a working knowledge of marketing, financing, accounting, and sales.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Diploma - Business
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on developing leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Programmatic accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at select campuses.
- Business programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Apply knowledge of project leadership theories/practical application in organizations.
- Apply effective written communication and research skills.
- Examine management control, monitoring, and value methods.
- Demonstrate critical-thinking skills for effective analysis in decision making.
- Assess costs, risks, and benefits of total quality management.
- Analyze the implications of diversity/culture and managing projects in an international setting.
- BS - Project Management
- Master - Project Management
- BS - Marketing
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Turn your fascination of the human mind into a career path - earn your Psychology degree!
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in psychology from GCU can give you the tools to pursue a career path in psychology.
- Just starting out? Our Bachelor of Science in Psychology can prepare you for an entry-level position or be a stepping stone to an advanced degree.
- Already in the field? Deepen your understanding with a Master's in General Psychology, or specialize in Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- Online programs make it easy and convenient to take classes at home. Master's programs are also offered in the evenings at various locations.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and learn about our various psychology programs!
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- And more...
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- AAS Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Meeting and Event Planning
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...