Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Meeting and Event Planning
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- And more...
- Based in Winter Park, FL, Full Sail University offers an innovative approach to learning.
- Entertainment and media design programs are offered on campus and online.
- With more than 37,000 alumni, Full Sail University graduates have worked in many different roles for some of the industry's most well-known companies and contributed to countless notable projects.
- Through Project LaunchBox(TM), students in most programs receive a MacBook Pro pre-equipped with professional software at a deep institutional discount.
- Sports Marketing and Media, Bachelor of Science
- Business Intelligence
- Cooking & Catering
- AS - Business Management
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
- Hospitality Management
- Culinary Arts
- Techniques and Art of Professional Cake Decorating
- And more...
- Culinary Fundamentals
- Culinary & Restaurant Management
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- AAS Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts