Matching School Ads
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- And more...
Earn your Master's degree online from a prestigious and innovative university. Norwich University offers programs in Justice Administration, Civil Engineering, Military History, Business Administration, Diplomacy, and more.
- Master of Business Administration Online